• The team believes today’s experiences will spark deep discussion and meaningful connections to build an idea focused community that champions true inclusion and disruptive innovation here in Indy.
• TEDxIndianapolisWomen is produced in partnership with Infosys, a TEDx Global Partner.
• The event is taking place November 29, 2018 from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. at The Center | The Heritage Group
• Tickets are sold out, but more events are coming for 2019.
• Livestream will be available for those who missed out on tickets. Visit https://tedxindianapolis.comfor information coming soon.
• 5 speakers include:
o Tamika Catchings – Director of Player Programs & Franchise Development @ Pacers speaking about business and inspiration
o Claudia Angeli – Assistant Professor @ Kentucky Spinal Cord Injury Research Center speaking about research and technology
o Melissa Spitz – an artist speaking about photography and storytelling
o Molly Ford – Senior Director, Global Equality Programs @ Salesforce speaking about equality and technology
o Tapati Dutta – Associate Instructor, School of Public Health @ IU Bloomington speaking about her life story and research
• 3 performers include:
o Kate Lamont – singer that fuels songs about truth, empowerment, spirituality and vulnerability
o Mariah Ivey – nationally renowned poet, emcee and creative force
o Jhanak Dance Group – emerging Bollywood fusion dance team at Indiana University, Bloomington
• Follow social for information during the event and then for information regarding TEDxIndianapolis coming soon.
Like all TEDx events, this is a self-organized, volunteer driven platform to give a voice to ideas worth spreading that brings people together to share a TED-like experience. These events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event.